Thursday, May 20, 2010

Okay okay! more pictures!


I have been putting this off because the house is still such a mess, but here are a couple of more photos.

Exterior before and after. The door is now bright red, although it's hard to see in this photo:






















Another kitchen photo. Notice the bar stools match my KitchenAid mixer. Also, the refrigerator is a regular full size fridge, but we had our cabinet maker build cabinetry around it to create the illusion of a cabinet-depth fridge. Fancy, huh?
















Living Room Before:








Living Room After:






And a photo of the new living room furniture. The ottoman is backordered until July. UGH. Landscaping is finally happening today and the pool will be filled this weekend.




Here's a photo of the master bath vanity. The blue/green glass tile took some getting used to but now I love it because it makes me think of the Carribbean, which I probably won't be seeing again for a few years *sob*.

1 comment: